Kevin David – Shopify Ninja Masterclass 2020
Shopify Dropshipping Ninja Masterclass by Kevin David
Shopify Dropshipping Ninja Masterclass Course Overview
This doesn’t mean he was featured on these sites or that articles were written about him. Instead he has paid for being mentioned in certain articles.
You are basically seeing ads – so don’t get fooled thinking these publications endorse or legitimize him in any way or fashion. This is clever advertising, nothing more. (Nothing wrong with it, I’m just pointing it out…)
Did you see it?
Don’t think you’re going to quit your day job anytime soon…
According to that statement, only 0,46% of people who have completed Kevin’s courses are working full time online…
Take a minute to let that sink in. These are facts from Kevin himself. 509 547 have done is courses and only 2 376 of them could quit their jobs. It’s simple maths baby…
0,46% is not a pass rate in anyone’s books. But does that mean his courses are bad? Or does it simply mean that making money online is not as easy as everyone is making it out to be?
Before I get to the nuts and bolts of the course, MY DISCLAIMER:
What to Expect in this Course
Probably due to its price, Shopify Ninja Masterclass is a very popular dropshipping course. As mentioned above, Kevin has apparently had over half a million students to date. Based on this alone, he should have something to say.
The course is broken down into 5 main modules and two supplementary/bonus modules. Each module has its own videos and additional content in the form of documents.
This is what Shopify Ninja claims to offer you:
Kevin certainly has some strong selling points.
Who wouldn’t want a Shopify store that not only attracts new customers, but retains old ones as well?
The Shopify Ninja Masterclass Course Breakdown
- Module 1 – Finding Hugely Profitable Products to Dropship on Shopify
- Module 2 – World Class Dropshipping Suppliers
- Module 3 – Shopify Store Optimization
- Module 4 – Marketing Explosion
- Module 5 – Scaling and Expansion
Module 1 – Finding Hugely Profitable Products to Dropship on Shopify
Module 2 – World Class Dropshipping Suppliers
This is not a very long module, so you could be forgiven for thinking that this module is also on the thin side. In contrast to module 1 though, you don’t need much more in finding the right suppliers.
Kevin does a decent job of showing you how to find a good supplier without over-complicating matters.
This part of the course is not rocket science. Every drop shipping course follows the same basic steps and methods to find suppliers. If you follow Kevin’s suggestions, you’ll be fine, as all the other courses don’t teach much more than this.
Module 3 – Shopify Store Optimization
In this module, Kevin finally gets to setting up your Shopify store (unlike other courses where it is the first thing that you learn).
If not for the course notes, most beginners would continuously pause and rewind. Kevin rushes through the setup assuming that you know what you’re doing/have done this before. Beginner dropshippers, beware…
Once again, the content is lacking when compared to other courses. Kevin does cover most of it though, and you will be up and running with no problems if you follow his advice.
There’s nothing that stands out really as the Shopify Setup is pretty much the standard course content you can expect from most Shopify Setup Sections of a dropshipping course.
Module 4 – Marketing Explosion
- Setting up your FB Ad Account
- Creating Custom and Lookalike Audiences
- Interpreting FB Pixel data and how to use it
- Marketing objectives, focusing on Post Engagement, Traffic and Conversions
- Precise “Lazer” Targeting
- Good ad layout and typography
- How to get Social Proof (good tips)
- When to Pause or Scale a campaign
- Email marketing
- Cross Platform Targeting
Module 5 – Scaling and Expansion
Kevin starts the bonus section off by providing you with a huge list of potential niches. You have to do your homework though, and not just take his word for it.
Kevin also shows you how to use a Shopify app to add value to your store by offering Print-on-Demand T-shirts.
Kevin then also adds a Done-for-You clickfunnel to help boost your sales and walks you through the setup.
All in all, this is not a bad Bonus Section and actually contains content that hasn’t been covered in the course thus far.
Shopify Ninja Masterclass Mini Course!
- It is NOT a summary of the course, condensed into just over an hour.
- This is NOT meant for people who want to get started straight away without working through the entire course. It’s NOT a shortcut to get you going in the shortest amount of time.
- This module is also NOT to be used as a checklist to make sure you’ve covered the basics.
- And it most certainly does NOT teach you anything new.
Is it a worthwhile course?
Kevin is definitely passionate about dropshipping. His ability to think outside of the box and suggest methods that other courses haven’t, is a clear indication of this. BUT – he falls short in the details.
Other dropshipping courses are MUCH more detailed and if you’re like me, then you’ll agree that the more information you have at hand, the better you’ll be at applying it. I like to know as much as possible about something, not just the bare necessities. ESPECIALLY when it comes to business and making money.
So as an introduction to dropshipping, Kevin’s Shopify Ninja Masterclass is great to get you going (if you don’t mind his fast pace). But if you want to know more about the ins-and-outs of dropshipping, then you will end up making another investment in yet another course to boost your knowledge.
Kevin made a couple of lofty promises when advertising the course. Let’s see if it ticked the boxes:
- He said he will teach you the 97% rule. The rule was mentioned once (somewhere, very briefly) and it’s a pretty obvious one that all the dropshipping courses use. Nothing new there.
- The course does deliver on the setting up side – but not where it claimed to show you the setup of ALL the Shopify settings. Kevin focused on a handful…
- Kevin made good on his promise to show you niches. In fact, he shows you over a hundred. Whether they are all “highly profitable” is the question…
- How to target irrational buyers..? You get taught how to precisely target audiences, but are they irrational? Not sure. How would you really know..?
- Driving buyer-ready customers to your site? Probably. But it’s the same tools and methods as everyone else is using, so nothing new…
So, in conclusion it is a good course to get your foot in the dropshipping door. It is not the be-all and end-all of courses (not by far), and in my opinion, does not deliver on all the promises made in the sales pitches. Kevin certainly shares some unique tips, but it’s not enough to boost this coure.
More Course: BUSINESS MARKETING
Outstanding Course: https://salaedu.net/product/kevin-david-shopify-ninja-masterclass-2020/